Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All authors have authorized the publication of this article and agree to assign the copyright to the journal.
- All authors are registered as "author" on the journal's website and were included in the submission.
- The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors , on the About the Journal page.
- The text is in 1.5 space with 12 points to mark the transition of paragraphs. Tables and figures have 1.0 point space. Uses letter 12 points for text and 10 points for tables and figures. The bold are used only for titles (only the first letter in uppercase), uses italics only for scientific names in Latin and the uppercase words are used only for acronyms and abbreviations.
- Title page as the first page of the paper.
- If required, submit the approval of the Human Research Ethics Committee.
- doi for referrals were informed when possible.
The authors hereby transfer, assign, or otherwise convey to RBFHSS: (1) the right to grant permission to republish or reprint the stated material, in whole or in part, without a fee; (2) the right to print republish copies for free distribution or sale; and (3) the right to republish the stated material in any format (electronic or printed). In addition, the undersigned affirms that the article described above has not previously been published, in whole or part, is not subject to copyright or other rights except by the author(s), and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere, except as communicated in writing to RHFHSS with this document.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY-NC-ND) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
This journal permits and encourages authors to post and archive the final pdf of the articles submitted to the journal on personal websites or institutional repositories after publication, while providing bibliographic details that credit its publication in this journal.
The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are not available for other purposes or to third parties.